Customer Service and Sales Associate
Are you a sports enthusiast? Is it easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations? Do you want to work with great customers in a fun, high paced work environment? We are looking to add part and full time employees to our team.
At Consignor Sports we pride ourselves in providing a great in-store experience to every customer for over 15 years. As a consignment store we sell new and used sporting equipment, and when not attending to customers we stay busy stocking shelves, setting up displays, pricing product, and maintaining the cleanliness of the store.
We accept a wide range of used sporting equipment including: hockey, ski and snowboard, soccer, baseball, golf, bikes, motocross, exercise equipment, hiking and camping, watersports, winter clothing, accessories and more!
The ideal candidate is someone that can easily start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of customers, resolve issues, and will ensure customers have the knowledge and gear they need to perform their sport or activity. Having equipment knowledge in hockey, ski, and snowboarding is an asset.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Consignor Sports’ high level of customer service when conducting business.
- Assisting customers finding the correct product for their needs and desires.
- Receiving and stocking incoming merchandise from consignment customers.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Cleaning and maintaining an appealing store and storefront for customers.
Who you are:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Retail or customer service experience is an asset.
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities.
- Work well autonomously and in a team.
- Passionate about sports.
- Knowledge of Kamloops’ sporting industry is an asset.
- Preference will be given to people with knowledge of sporting goods.
- Working hours 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm Saturdays
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder.
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store.
If you feel this describes you please drop off a resumé in store (789 Notre Dame Drive, Kamloops) or send it to email@example.com today!
We thank everyone who has applied, however only successful applicants will contacted. Please ensure that you live in Kamloops, BC prior to applying as we will be meeting all applicants in person.